Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The husband beater!

While we’re still on the subject of Sarah’s party, I almost forgot about another tank top I got for her. Not only did I get us all matching tops for the party itself, I got her another top as a little gag gift. Presenting… the husband beater!

Get it? It’s a joke about those “wife beater” shirts guys wear. I thought it was hilarious, and Sarah cracked up when I gave it to her. She wears it around the house all the time to remind her husband who’s in charge. I got it for her as a gift for after the party, but you can get it for your bride to wear during the party, too, if you aren’t planning on making everybody match. Either way, it’s a hilarious top and a great gift. After all, guys have had been calling those sleeveless shirts “wife beaters” for years, but we all know who really runs the show! So it’s perfect that we’ve finally got this top to let the guys know what’s what. Girl power!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Gracia. I'm throwing a bachelorette party for my friend Laura and I'm looking for clothes and decorations that are penis-free. I love that everything you've posted so far has been penis-free and I'm going to keep checking back for ideas for tops. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I cold help! I hope you find everything you need and I hope your friend's party goes really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look around. We are at the right before you with some unlimited fun. Find us for Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Birthday Party, or any occasion. Get start ... Hampton strippers

    ReplyDelete